Who We Are
SHzoom is an exciting, growing Pittsburgh startup located near Bakery Square. Our Founder is a Pittsburgh native with more than 20 years of industry experience. SHzoom is the original inventor of Snap A Pic. Get A Quote. Our patented system creates a robust, online marketplace for minor fender repairs. Our Users include everyday drivers, companies with dedicated fleet, and insurance claims professionals.
Your Opportunity – Jr Software Engineer
We are searching for a full stack developer who is passionate about his/her work product, enjoys taking ideas from concept to full deployment, relishes in time spent researching the latest technology trends, embraces the agile development methodology, and has a strong desire for rapid career advancement with a Pittsburgh high-growth startup.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications and implementing testable and scalable code. The selected candidate will complete an initial paid 90-day evaluation period which will entail working a part-time schedule to start at a highly competitive hourly wage based on his/her experience level and skill set. Upon successful completion of the 90-day evaluation period, you will be offered a full-time position to include wages, leadership responsibilities, and an opportunity to earn an equity stake in SHzoom. Occasional travel may be required.
What You Will Need
- ASP.NET Core & C# Development Skills
- SQL Server Experience
- Experience creating and securing APIs
- Git/Github Experience
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and effectively within various levels of the organization (team, advisors, investors, and board members)
- Ability to produce great results with minimum to no supervision
- Nice to Have: WordPress, wireframing, rapid prototyping and React Native experience
- Feature creation
- Bug Fixing
- Cloud DevOps activities
- Maintaining existing software
- Rapid Development & Prototyping based on User feedback
- Managing related outsourced projects as needed
We Are Hiring!
SHzoom is committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
through all equal employment opportunity
laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.
Qualified Candidates Email Your Resume Today: Support@SHzoom.com